New Graduates Welcome!
- Validates budget entries and ensures modifications have been made appropriately according to accepted finance practices.
- Reviews account expenditures for compliance, and resolves any deficits and/or inappropriate expenses.
- Prepares financial reports as per practice ownership and administration using required guidelines and timeframes.
- Works with administration to acquire all necessary documentation necessary to complete work activities, and identifies system issues that prevent work production.
- Prepares financial worksheets and documentation for financial audits and backups of point-in-time account information.
- Escalates critical issues to management in a timely manner to avoid compliance risks or penalties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (degree pursuing candidates may be considered based on years of experience).
- Understanding of account management.
- Finance audit practices knowledge.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- New Grads Welcome, if they have knowledge of Quickbooks
Skill and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, complex environment.
- Excellent organization skills are essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.