We are seeking a marketing specialist, who is motivated, personable, and dedicated for our established and growing orthopedic medical practice company, with multiple locations in New York City and New Jersey. The marketing specialist will closely work with ownership in making corporate business decisions for the present and future of the company, and head the development of our new Paramus expansion. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day marketing program. The marketing specialist is expected to maintain productive relationships with our referral sources (ie. physicians, corporations, etc.). In addition, the marketing specialist will need to pursue new referral sources utilizing his/her own innovative ideas.
Candidates should be excellent communicators with great social skills, and possess the ability to work both independently, as well as with the marketing team. In this position, the marketing coordinator will be a liaison for ownership with all professional, corporate and public relationships. Healthcare experience is a plus. Travel work expenses are covered. The position comes with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Building new relationships and referral sources.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and practice administrator to develop strategic partnership activities with other physicians, lawyers, organizations, community groups, etc.
- Heading development of new Paramus expansion.
- Maintaining established strong relationships in NYC.
- Penetrating achievable markets in NY & NJ
- Work with practice administrator and external companies to manage digital strategy.
- Monthly reporting of all marketing statistics & results.
- Business to Business Marketing / Sales.
- Generate new referrals sources, and effectively manage, and continuously improve, those that already exist.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required.
- Experience marketing in the healthcare field is preferred.
- Success-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized & efficient in completing required tasks.
- Computer savvy, with experience in Microsoft Office, and other programs such as Adobe, etc.
- Ability to effectively work efficiently in the event of time constraints.
- Strong creative, problem-solving, strategic development, organizational and analytical skills.